Forsyth County voter registration and history

I found it interesting that this information is available online, but evidently they’re required to provide it. See how many people are voting. No good (I’m not as active as I should be either).

interesting

0 Responses to Forsyth County voter registration and history

Oh yeah…two other things…props to Scott for telling me about this and if you think you’re going to have trouble getting to the polls, you can request an absentee ballot without reason.

2. some folks are doing absentee ballots because they don’t trust computer voting and want to make sure their vote counts.

I think it’s great that absentee ballots have become so easy to get. Helps more people voice their vote. I bet a lot of people (especially our generation) “can’t make it” to the polls for one reason or another on election day.

They only go back to 2000. how disapointing.

I’m enamored by the distrust in computer ballots when billions of dollars of financial transactions are made daily, most without second thought…

Yeah, but there are two appealing reasons LOTS of hackers would love to compromise a computer-based voting system:
    The notoriety gained if the attack is made public
    The consequences if the attack isn’t

And I’m not sure I just made sense. 😀

or people don’t like computer voting because they are scared of an inside job messing with the computers like the Bush people were accused of in FL (something about not counting all the votes from democratic african americans…).

9. Frank says:

“1.
    The notoriety gained if the attack is made public
    The consequences if the attack isn’t”

I’m not sure this is anything i should be proud of…..but i think i actually understood what you were saying.

My vote’s already in. Don’t have to worry about lines this year. I think this could be a permanent voting M.O. change for me. I’m way more likely to be active when I can vote from home.

I want to vote from the web.

12. Bitsas says:

I want to vote while mowing the lawn.

I can’t get to this site right now. Interesting…maybe it was hacked?