Voting wait?

Those of you who voted today, where (city, state) and how long did you wait?

13 Responses to Voting wait?

1. Chris Boggs says:

I voted in Greensboro at the Lindley park location and arrived at the polling place at 7:15 AM and left at 9:50.

2. skebrown says:

Forsyth County: Winston-Salem, NC 1hour 15min.

Mecklenburg County: Charlotte, NC- Charlotte Preparatory School
    1.25 hrs

4. Frank says:

6:30 AM – no wait. Buffalo, NY (or thereabouts).

5. Josh says:

Concord NC – Central Cabarrus High School; Arrival:7am Finished Voting: 8:00am; Left at 9am after talking about a new church plant with a friend 😉

Jeffersontown, KY (part of Louisville) – 10:30 AM, waited in line 2 minutes. Used a bubble sheet and #2 pencil…with no eraser.

7. Jeremy Ball says:

Cambridge, MA. 0 min. wait.

8. Chris Bitsas says:

Carrington Middle School – Durham, NC arrived at 7:15 left at 7:40. Would have had no wait if i was not in the A-D line. Why do so many people with the same last name vote at the same time?

9. Andrew says:

Clemmons, NC, Holy Family Catholic Church location, arrived at 6:45am and finished voting at 8:40am. Should have gone later.

10. new york, ny
    washington square park
    1.5 hours

i read a book. ‘everything is illuminated’ by jonathan safran foer. excellent read, by the way.

11. El Gray says:

I think anyone who got there before 8 was a sucker. I left the house at 8:00, and walked out of the polling place at 8:30. Forsyth Cty, GA.

Everyone I’ve heard from who got there early ended up waiting an hour +.

12. Ben says:

I voted in Apex NC and arived at 8am and left at 8:45. I would have been through quicker but *EVERYBODY* there at that time was an S-Z… 🙂

13. DEBBIE PAINE says:

Terry and I voted at the Genesee Country Mall in downtown Batavia. He arrived 9:00:13 am left at 9:00:58.

I arrived 7:31:15 left at 7:32:45. They were looking me up spelling Payne hence the xtra time.

Jake’s 2nd grade class voted. 12-7 GW Bush.

New York State picked up 1/2 a million Republicans out of 700, 000 new voters, cutting the deficit of republicans to democrats by 1/3. Maybe New York is on the way to becoming a Republican state.
    Hillary and John Edwards can move to Vermont and live happily ever after.