From the Phone: Gas

What are you guys paying?

Click hereto see the full size picture.

This entry was posted in Journal. Bookmark the permalink.

0 Responses to From the Phone: Gas

I bet Gray wins this one. Gray or Ben.

I wanna get in on the contest…. :-)No pic, but… Shell- Carmel Road- 3.20/reg – sold out

3. Jon Wright says:

My dad found 2.52 still out there, but I would guess it is gone now. I got my regular for 2.87 down here in little ol’ Lexington but that is bound to change when I drive home after the football game tonight…GO DEACS!!!!

4. Jon Wright says:

Be mindful of the workers at gas stations. They are having a very hard time with all the complaining they are hearing–I am sure some are cursing them out too. I encourage you all to not complain to these people because they can do nothing about the obvious price gowging (spelling?). Instead, try and tell them that you know it isn’t their fault. I sure would hate to have their job right now and if I did, I know an encouraging smile and understanding heart would make my day.

5. David Mullen says:

Both gas stations near our house are completely out. A citgo near here was $3.99 last night. Are you kidding me?!There were 10 arrests in Charlotte last night because of fist fights at gas pumps. Police answered 64 different calls.Some spots in Atlanta are approaching $6. A friend’s aunt who lives there called him to tell him that gas near her house was $4.99 gallon with a $10 maximum. She was only allowed to get two gallons of gas!

6. just paid $3.61 in brooklyni bought 2.5 gallons of gas since im totally poorthank god for the subway

$2.89 seemed pretty common place today…

8. Ben says:

$2.95 is the highest I’ve paid so far (in LA). We dont get our gas from the gulf out here in CA, so it only raised prices about 10 cents.