My arms, shoulders and legs are tired

We got a Wii today and I’ve been playing some Wii sports. I don’t think my body will be up for much Wii sport playing tomorrow.

This entry was posted in Journal. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to My arms, shoulders and legs are tired

1. Scott Mann says:

Haha – virtual soreness…

2. Blake says:

I predict IT Lidbom will be the best Wii player in history. He will begin playing IT bowling the day he turns 1 month and will rise to international Wii fame by age 3

3. Ben Strickland says:

They are fun little boogers arent they. This is the 1st console I have owned since the SNES, and they really are quite fun. Boxing and Baseball will both really wear ya out! 🙂

We’re having a BLAST with ours. It is truly revolutionary gameplay.

5. Jon Wright says:

I hate to be the negative one, but my suitemate has a Wii and I have played it some, but I really don’t like it at all. Does anyone else feel the way I do?…anyone?

6. Bar R says:

Love it. Tennis rocks. Sore for days.

Jon, I’d agree with you, except i don’t. 🙂 Conceded: the wii isn’t a batch of halo or Project Gotham Racing….. but I had more fun than I’ve had in a while when Meredith and I played the Wii at Derek and Sarah’s. Even Meredith likes the Wii.

8. Jon Wright says:

Thanks Jon, your near agreement means a lot. I played it again last night after reading the excitement on this thread, but I still feel like I can have more fun on my SNES. Oh well, I don’t mind standing alone.On a more serious note, there is no way that any game can beat halo – no way. And that’s all I have to say about that.

I get my best fix on racing games. PGR3 is one of the best I’ve ever played.